Daniel K. Inouye's 5th Annual Cardboard Challenge!
The DKIES Cardboard Challenge
Friday, October 6, 2017
Sponsored by The Imagination Foundation
Watch Caine's Arcade! (the original cardboard challenge)
1. Be inspired. Watch Caine's Arcade
2. Imagine...brainstorm ideas for games or other. Click here to access a planning guide. (You may print this doc. If you have a Google account, you can click on File>Make a copy to type on it.)
3. Create, construct, measure, & build your creation.
4. Play it! Tinker, modify, adapt & test out your game.
5. Share what you've made with your classmates & family.
Eat, Play Build: Monday, October 2, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
This event is for building your game OR for testing your creation before the school-wide cardboard challenge.
School-wide Cardboard Challenge: Friday, October 6, 12:45 - 2:00 pm
Check out photos from our previous Cardboard Challenges
Watch the video below and click here
|Create your own free slideshow design|